Food Recipes??

The one I make is very simple, but everyone always loves it. I use a bag of the tricolor rotinis, grape tomatoes (halved), a small can of sliced black olives, salt, pepper, and bottled Italian dressing.

Basil Pesto, mayo and lemon juice mixed up for a dressing.
Sundried tomatoes (or regular), black olives, red peppers and pine nuts.
Garhish with parmesan cheese.
You can add chicken to this one.

Does anyone have any good recipes for a pasta salad? I have been wanting to make some at home, but I am pretty much lost at where to start. :smile:
Try tri colored rotini and spinach linguini (cut up in 1.5 in lenths, mayo, a bit of mustard, sugar and salt to taste, add one can of tuna (not the albacore cause it's too dry a texture) had it at Souplantation and it's surprisingly good..:smile: I made it at home but instead of tuna I added shrimp..(I think I gained 5 lbs. that day!)

The one I make is very simple, but everyone always loves it. I use a bag of the tricolor rotinis, grape tomatoes (halved), a small can of sliced black olives, salt, pepper, and bottled Italian dressing.

I do this, minus the olives. And I also cut up carrots and celery and throw that in there. Its sooo yummy! Makes me want to make some today:idea:

Basil Pesto, mayo and lemon juice mixed up for a dressing.
Sundried tomatoes (or regular), black olives, red peppers and pine nuts.
Garhish with parmesan cheese.
You can add chicken to this one.
This makes my mouth watery! You can't eat italian pasta salad without pesto and sundried tomatos! :yahoo: