the other leather loop?

kawaii5-0

Sep 14, 2007
i'm not sure if this has been posted before.. i tried searching for it but i didn't know what keywords to use :shrugs:

question: do you keep anything on the leather loop next to the one that the qee goes on?

i don't know what that other leather loop is supposed to be for, but on my spiaggia gioco, i have these little picture frame things from hawaiian waters :supacool:

Attachments

• DSC02992.jpg
    DSC02992.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 122
heh, they got those keychains now? when i used to work there and take the photos...we only used to have those scopes and regular sized pics lol.

Anyways, I use other qees or voodoo babies on mine...

You know I never really thought about it... I tried putting a tiny flashlight but the keyring itself scratched the leather when I was putting it on. I'm afraid to do that to any of my newer purses.

heh, they got those keychains now? when i used to work there and take the photos...we only used to have those scopes and regular sized pics lol.

Anyways, I use other qees or voodoo babies on mine...
you mean those thingis you looked inside and saw a blown up picture?? I used to love those because when things weren't digital they'd let you keep that little thing at sea world/knotts/disneyland for free! now you have to pay :sad:

You know I never really thought about it... I tried putting a tiny flashlight but the keyring itself scratched the leather when I was putting it on. I'm afraid to do that to any of my newer purses.

i always wanted to add a 2nd qee, and always worry about leather. How do you guys put it on without scratching the leather???:confused1: