I am thrilled! My new Bleeker Signature bag!

tlloveshim

Emmy!
O.G.
Mar 19, 2006
So, I didn't think much of this bag when I saw the stock photo but on Monday when I walked into the Coach boutique, I knew this bag was coming home with me! I love, love, love this bag and am so happy that I got it! I also got a matching wallet which is fabulous plus a patent wristlet in ruby! The cool part was that on Monday and Tuesday I got the PCE discount on the wristlet and a charm! Not on the bleeker items though but that's OK, I still LOVE it! Here's my goodies:

teenashandbags006-5.jpg

And these are my Preferred Customer Event goodies. The dog is mine, the little box is a gift for my buddy :graucho: and the skull is for my dd! I got the stripe legacy heart but returned it to get the heart luggage tag!

pcegoodies.jpg

92224-1.jpg

And this isn't the greatest pic but I wanted to show the beautiful pink inside of that wallet!

teenashandbags004-8.jpg

Lastly my mom picked this up at Nordstrom's for me as a gift for taking her to the Mall of America! It was marked down 50%!! It's so cute and the leather is so soft!
coachhamptonspebbledstripeswingpack.jpg

Such wonderful goodies!!! I'm trying to decide what I need from the bleecker line and I can't make up my mind! I LOVE the heart charm, it is so cute!! I may need to look at the wallets, I love the pink interior and the coach and horse on the front.

OMG...I'm so jealous!!!! What gorgeous buys!!!!! I love the bag, the wallet and the keyfobs!!!! Lucky you for getting the skull keyfob!!!!

That bag is TDF!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Girl Congrats on your awesome haul! You have great taste. I have the Bleeker Laced Flap No. 11446 and have been carrying it exclusively. I don't even want to put this bag down to carry anything else right now. The rich chocolate color is awesome. Congrats! Enjoy!

I love that chocolate siggie Bleeker Bag T...and the wallet. Does the wallet hold 6 credit cards and have a zip for change and the tattersall lining? Thanks!!
Lynn

Thank you, everyone!

Lynn, it will actually hold 8 cards, there is a zippered pocket for change and yes, it has the tattersall lining in the change part and the slot for bills. It's a fabulous wallet!

So, I didn't think much of this bag when I saw the stock photo but on Monday when I walked into the Coach boutique, I knew this bag was coming home with me! I love, love, love this bag and am so happy that I got it! I also got a matching wallet which is fabulous plus a patent wristlet in ruby! The cool part was that on Monday and Tuesday I got the PCE discount on the wristlet and a charm! Not on the bleeker items though but that's OK, I still LOVE it! Here's my goodies:

teenashandbags006-5.jpg

And these are my Preferred Customer Event goodies. The dog is mine, the little box is a gift for my buddy :graucho: and the skull is for my dd! I got the stripe legacy heart but returned it to get the heart luggage tag!

pcegoodies.jpg

92224-1.jpg

And this isn't the greatest pic but I wanted to show the beautiful pink inside of that wallet!

teenashandbags004-8.jpg

Lastly my mom picked this up at Nordstrom's for me as a gift for taking her to the Mall of America! It was marked down 50%!! It's so cute and the leather is so soft!
coachhamptonspebbledstripeswingpack.jpg
that is such a great bag and i have been looking at it also, but is 10 /10 big enough for all your stuff??? seems smallish compared to my soho hobo that is 13 inches long. please any opinions would be great, as i do not have a coach store close enough to just go and look at it! thanks!!!! in advance!