Vert Fonce SGH ..... my PT's here (lots of pics in diff. lighting & modeling pics)

cracker

O.G.
Jan 5, 2007
got camera crazy and took lots of pics in different lighting. I :heart: this bag! I've decided to go for the PT.......this style is so much fun to carry......:wlae:

Here's the pics........all taken this afternoon in different lighting. You can see from the photos, this color is contantly changing.

IMG_4089.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4075.jpg

IMG_4080.jpg

IMG_4061.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

HOLLY MaCKERAL of BGODS~!!! That is one GORGEOUS Sm:huh:Oshy Squishy... AWESOME PT cRacker!!!:tender: You got your bag earlier than I DID! Lucky!! I say shes a keeper... WOW.. LOVE it. The leather is perfect! I hope my Mogano comes out just as nice as yours....:love: it's an O:huh:OBERLICious.. VertfOnce :girlsigh: cOngrats dearie~!

I love your bag! What beautiful leather! - vert fonce = ? what is another name for this? IRL, is this a deep brown? If it is, how does it compare to the 05 chocolate? Cracker, again, congratulations on another beautiful bag - you have the best bags!!!

I love your bag! What beautiful leather! - vert fonce = ? what is another name for this? IRL, is this a deep brown? If it is, how does it compare to the 05 chocolate? Cracker, again, congratulations on another beautiful bag - you have the best bags!!!

Thanks so much lovelygarments.......it's called Olive at BalNY. It's a brown, green color that changing depending on the lighting. Sometimes it's really dark like a spinach color and at other times it's brown with olive undertones.

HOLLY MaCKERAL of BGODS~!!! That is one GORGEOUS Sm:huh:Oshy Squishy... AWESOME PT cRacker!!!:tender: You got your bag earlier than I DID! Lucky!! I say shes a keeper... WOW.. LOVE it. The leather is perfect! I hope my Mogano comes out just as nice as yours....:love: it's an O:huh:OBERLICious.. VertfOnce :girlsigh: cOngrats dearie~!

Thanks oogiewoogie!!! I can't wait to see yours........post pics soon!