help me find a wallet!!

inky

Sep 22, 2007
I just bought my first Balenciaga bag yesterday and all I want to do is carry it from room to room. I love it!!!!! It's a delicious chocolate brown city with giant silver hardware. I can't bear to put my yucky old wallet in it; I must find a suitable wallet companion for my bag but have found none worthy of its splendor. was thinking something with a pop of color would be great. don't want to be too matchy. help me, sisters!

Welcome to the forum sister & congrats on your city bag!!! Please post pics if you can!!! For a wallet, I'd recommend the money wallet in tomato. Red wallets are just great! I also recommend vuitton wallets because they last forever!

I just got the Money wallet to go with my city bag and I looove it. It's beautiful, smells yummy (I like to sniff it) :P, it's lighter than most wallets for the size, and sooo functional. I love how it opens accordian style almost, and you have easy access to all your cards and money. Perfect! Only issue might be that the leather may scratch up easily.

Ladies, I am SUCH a ROOKIE! I think I actually have a part time bag and not a city! I am so confused--it's so obvious that this is my first time. The more I look at this forum the more I think it's a part time choco with GSHW. embarrassing! Don't throw me out of da club!

I just got the Money wallet to go with my city bag and I looove it. It's beautiful, smells yummy (I like to sniff it) :P, it's lighter than most wallets for the size, and sooo functional. I love how it opens accordian style almost, and you have easy access to all your cards and money. Perfect! Only issue might be that the leather may scratch up easily.

i sniff my waallet too! :love:
but yes i agree, it scratches waaaaaaay too easily. made me so sad because i tried so hard to take care of it.

Saks in Boca Raton had an Aquamarine Money wallet as of yesterday and I think black and Sandstone, and Aquamarine, Rouge Vif, Blueberry and Black in the Real Coin wallet : ) 561 393 9100

I have not found that my wallet has scratched, I Apple Garded it well before I started using it, so far, so good.

I wish you well,

Bridget <---- enabler : )