** Sigh ** The New Bachelor....Meet Brad !

Jan 23, 2006
http://www.allamericanpatriots.com/48731750_entertainment_season_premiere_bachelor_september_24:rolleyes:

brad_womack.jpg

ABC has announced the next man starring in The Bachelor, Brad Womack! Brad is a bar owner in Texas. But coming on the heels of the adorable Andy Baldwin, will he be as popular? What do you think?
The Bachelor premieres on September 24th, 2007 on ABC.

Southern gentleman Brad Womack is ABC's newest Bachelor, the network has announced.

Starring in a reality series about romance – the 11th edition of the matchmaking show – is a drastic change for the Atlanta-born, Texas-reared 34-year-old, who spent his 20s working in the oil fields of Louisiana, North Dakota and California.

But perhaps it's not so different from tending bar, which is how he began his rise to success. Working with his brothers Wesley and Chad (his twin), Womack saved enough money to purchase his first drinking establishment in 2001. He now co-owns four bars with his brothers – both of whom are married – and resides in Austin. (He and the brothers are featured on the MySpace page for one of their bars, The Chuggin' Monkey.)

Already, the show has dubbed him "The Bachelor's own McSteamy" and claims he is "sincere" and "optimistic" about finding his wife.

Womack is set to wrangle his perfect match among 25 eager women he'll meet in the Monday, Sept. 24, premiere (9:30 p.m. ET).

I am watching it now on Tivo and he seems like a MAJOR dork to me.

Me too! I'm sitting here watching the Parade of States right now.

Is it just me, or does every single bachelor trigger anybody else's gaydar? By now I think it is probably just a pavlovian response, not dependable at all.

The last season got really unpleasant, I hope that this time all the girls will remember that it is a TV show, and not get it confused with real life.

"Someone had some sort of time."

Of course, he let the best one go. They always do. Melissa promised to be the most entertaining of all the girls.

I especially liked the way the tone for the show was set by having the girls sing and dance and do tricks like little circus poodles. One even offered a sideshow act - webbed feet on the coffee table!

Did she get a rose? I hope so.

After watching it, I decided that he should not speak. Just sit there and look pretty. I don't know how I feel about the facial hair though. I usually like clean shaven guys. He made some comment repeatedly that he knows his wife is in this group of women. Good luck to him then. :rolleyes: