Fossil Handbags

I have one. I bought it about three years ago, but I really haven't carried it a lot in the last year. I carried it maybe three times back then, though, and it was sturdy; the design is very pretty. Their price range is decent, so I kind of look at their stuff occasionally to see if anything "grabs" me, but lately nothing has.

I have a big leather hobo from the Fossil outlet. The leather doesn't feel that nice, but it looks great. Overall, I love the bag. I get tons of compliments on it! :tup:

I don't really have a thing for them, but just yesterday I saw a bag I really liked in Macy's - it was a hobo style purse with flowers at a pretty good price. So some of their stuff is nice.

:tup:

we have a large Fossil outlet close by, and I really do like a few of their designs. Here's one of my favorite Fossil bags....

Attachments

• fossil1 (Small).JPG
    fossil1 (Small).JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,503
My mom had a Cargo bag (old style from Fossil) and she abused that thing and wore it everyday for over a year and it still looked great but the zipper finally broke. I felt the leather on a new Fossil in Macy's awhile back and it was very soft and kind of thick for the reasonable price.

I had a Fossil bag that I received as a gift from my boyfriend's mom. It was nice, but I ended up selling it, because it was too small for me. The clutches with the big stones on them from the Fifty Four line are really cute.

I like Fossil and have several really cute pieces. I bought a clothe sort of hippy style purse for a vacation last year that was perfect for traveling. I didn't worry about carrying it and setting it on the plane floor. :smile: I also have a couple of wallets but they're sitting in the closet while I use my D&B and Coach. :smile:

I just picked up two great Fossil bags at the outlet. I'll post pictures of them for you when I get a minute--they're both a hobo style with a middle zipper and slim side pockets--great silhouette--one is pebbled red leather and the other is a moss green pebbled leather.

I've been looking for just this style for awhile now, and they were marked down 60% off MSRP (which was $138 each)...

It's the same leather as the bag I posted earlier in this thread...

I have a multi-patchwork cloth one that I recently picked up..its a small messanger style and is great for casual days with jeans. Lots of pockets in it too, so I like it! (and got it on sale for $30 which is a plus) :tup: