Cream Scarlett......authentic bag $119...

What a darling bag for a truly awesome price. I'm sure it'll be nabbed soon. I don't want to deal with light colored bags but there are alot of Brave people out there.

Well it got nabbed.....sweet deal.

I know what you mean about light colored bags. I loved that ivory Charlie I bought from Bloomies, but honestly I felt if I looked at it sideways it would get a mark. It stayed in it's dustbag for a few weeks and then I sold it. The lady that bought it got a great deal and was very happy, but I didn't want to take a chance. I am so obsessive with scratches and the likes. Sometimes I look at a bag and think maybe the leather faded in a spot or something just by being put away!! (I'm always asking my BF....do you think this part looks lighter, do you remember this mark being here before...He thinks I'm nuts!) :nuts:

Crap--I saw that bag this morning and told myself to wait. I guess you have to move FAST when those low bins show up, eh??!! DUH! reading all your comments I guess cream would not have been the most *practical* colored bag anyway...sigh...and that
black Lucy has officially gone out of reach...sigh again.... :hrmm::hrmm:

p.s.
does anyone else take as long as I do sometimes finding the perfect smilie to end your post?? :P

Crap--I saw that bag this morning and told myself to wait. I guess you have to move FAST when those low bins show up, eh??!! DUH! reading all your comments I guess cream would not have been the most *practical* colored bag anyway...sigh...and that
black Lucy has officially gone out of reach...sigh again.... :hrmm::hrmm:

p.s.
does anyone else take as long as I do sometimes finding the perfect smilie to end your post?? :P

YES ME TOO POSK!!:girlsigh: