latest purchases - only ACCESSORIES!!

Nov 1, 2005
no bags this time...i think i'm good as far as bags go...i got my ink bleeker and my 2 carly's...i'm set for now.

but i did pick up a few accessories:

first off, is the new 'K' Charm...how i love the brass and brown color.

kcharm.jpg

kcharm2.jpg

and here's the back:

kcharmback.jpg

next up is the cashmere tatersall muffler...OMG GORGEOUS (and soft). too bad it's like...90 degrees today!!

tatersallscarf.jpg

and i did get the Jenni sunglasses, but they are at the optometrist's office getting my prescription in them...here's a stock pic (i got the black ones!):

S469_d2.jpg

that's it!

Arggh! I fell in love with that scarf when it first came out, but had since convinced myself that I did not need it!!! WRONG now that I have seen your picture!!! I must have it!!! :drool:

Wait, can you get prescription lenses in regular sunglasses? I've always thought that didn't work with high-end sunglasses for some reason...and have been jealous for years at not being able to wear whatever cute sunglasses I want.

Wait, can you get prescription lenses in regular sunglasses? I've always thought that didn't work with high-end sunglasses for some reason...and have been jealous for years at not being able to wear whatever cute sunglasses I want.

me too at first!!

but also it does depend on the style of the glasses...like the oversized chanels, etc. they won't (at least my doctor) because the lens is too large.

but there are a lot of optometry offices that sell designer shades. my specific doctor's office doesn't (which is why i bought mine separately), but the one on campus sells gucci, coach, etc.

if i couldn't get my prescription i would have returned them, so i was ECSTATIC that i could get them done.