Bottle Green or Ink? Which color would you choose?

wow...thats tough! I REALLY love them both. If I had to pick one, I think I would go with ink. It seems more versatile to me. :tup: I'm really liking that bag also. Do you know if the strap can be doubled so that you can wear it shorter?

I would go with the bottle Green. I just purchased the Large Bleeker Duffle No. 11423 today in burgundy and it is gorgeous. I wear alot of browns, greys and blacks so this color is perfect for me. I will post pictures tonight when I get home. By the way I did order the Bottle Green for the Large Bleeker Flap No. 11419 and will have it later this week - that bottle green color is kicking for the fall and winter so get the green. I will post pictures of it when I receive it.

I just got the wine. It is beautriful, dark and rich. I have the signature and wine wristlet and the wine wallet and the British Tan small leather duffle with the tattersoll wristlet. Beautiful!!!

Did you get the large flap in wine? How big is the large flap? what is it comparable to in the Legacy line in regards to size? thanks!

I say green even though I am usually a fan of all things blue. I do love the ink but it is so close to black, while the green is more of something different. But I haven't seen these irl yet so it is hard to say.