I keep trying to order.............

the bleeker large duffle in the PINK OMG I have to have it:yahoo: but its not letting me:crybaby::crybaby:

I hope its not sold out already and its just a glitch. must have pink bag:heart:
This bag I am told for my SA wants to order it too, is only available in the large duffle and not until about Oct 6th , my birthday , just coincidentally....lol:yahoo:

its on the website, if you click magenta it shows it. its sooooooooooooo pretty. of course I may hate it IRL but wont know if I dont order it!! I think I am going to call and see. I want to use it as a crossbody bag, hopfully it will work well. I am almost 5'4 so I am hoping being shorter it will hang lower. I dont want it to come across my boob, has to go under lol

If you want to see the magenta IRL, I imagine that's it's a lot like the patent gallery mini skinny & wristlet that were released. It just won't be as shiny ;)! That's a very pink bag that will definitely PoP. I'd love to see pics when you get it! :yes::girlsigh:just hang in there...oct. 12 will be here soon enough!