Found my grail scarf... now i need help with which colorway

DBAGHAG

Jun 29, 2006
Today i went to my local Hermes store in search of the pavement scarf . They did not have it in store but my lovely SA offered to call around Europe to search for it. 2 hours later i got a call and my SA found 2 pavements scarves:yahoo:. One is in beige and brown and the other in black, biege, and brown. Now i need help which one should i get.

Please post pics if anyone has the black/biege/brown colorway i have not seen it.thanks

i have the pavements in the beige and brown colorway and it's stunning. truly. i love that it's light but has gold in it. what a fantastic find!

Wow! You're very fortunate. Any way you can get both CWs?

The SA's and the manager in the Bern Hermes are super helpful. They really try to make their customers happy. They also have a huge selection which is nice.

Hermesgroupie i would love to get both of them but i am currently in tight budget since i am saving up for a fur coat. Sadly i can only get one:sad:

Great score!!!!! Let's see if I have a pic I can download for you...........ok, here's one. It's to the right of the picture and it's the black border - HTH's!!!!

Attachments

• _MG_3687scarves.jpg
    _MG_3687scarves.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 123
I decided to get the black cw... i fell in love:love: with it the moment i saw it in pic shopmom posted.

Thank you everyone who helped me decide ! I will post pics when i get it... i hope the wait will not be to long .

The SA's and the manager in the Bern Hermes are super helpful. They really try to make their customers happy. They also have a huge selection which is nice.

I love the staff in the Bern store, too. As you said, very helpful and they really do try to please. I need to pay them a visit now that they've reopened :yes:

I can't wait to see modeling pics of it ;).