Inferno/Paradiso with Adios Qee

Maijagj

Jul 13, 2007
Hello! I just got back from Hawaii, and while I was there I saw several brand new Inferno and Paradiso bags with an Adios Qee at the duty-free DFS Galleria in Waikoloa.

I tried to do a "search" fucntion on this forum, but coldln't find anything.

Are these the re-release prints that i've heard rumors about, or are they just exclusive to Hawaii?

I'm begining to regret not buying one......

i was talking to the lady there and she said they got two shippments that came in with the adios keychain. i asked her how come they got these prints she said they wont be getting anymore. and they lady said they are not the rerelease prints. (although, she was just an associate. so who knows?)
Hello! I just got back from Hawaii, and while I was there I saw several brand new Inferno and Paradiso bags with an Adios Qee at the duty-free DFS Galleria in Waikoloa.

I tried to do a "search" fucntion on this forum, but coldln't find anything.

Are these the re-release prints that i've heard rumors about, or are they just exclusive to Hawaii?

I'm begining to regret not buying one......

Maybe they came with the Adios qee because the tokidoki contract with Toy2R ended. :confused1: But why is Hawaii getting new shipments of Paradiso & Inferno? Did someone find these at the factory in a dark corner, stashed away, under a pile of boxes? :weird:

I am in love with Leland too...bruddah got some GUNS! I am wondering if I can convince my BFF who lives on the Big Island to go get me something. LOL

Leland is definitely amazing right up until you get to his face. :Push:

(OK, that was a mean thing to say. I'll rot in hell for it. But hubby and I do watch the show all the time.)

To keep it on topic, I swear I saw a photo of Baby Lisa wearing a black hoodie with what LOOKED like the Inferno print on the inside...was there ever such a thing?

-SB