Lindy Owners - do you ever do up the straps?

I just received my Lindy RD in swift and I'm so over the moon in love I can't even put it in words. I use both, the handles and the strap and let the strap just gracefully fall. I don't find it to get in the way at all. And I'm not sure how I would tuck the strap into the bag.....I think the zippers would get in the way :confused1: Unless there is a secret Lindy trick that I missed.

As for leather..........I LOVE swift, and find it to be a lot more sturdy than I thought. However, that being said, I would probably aim for clemence next...know that it is a little tougher.

What color are you getting??!!??

YIPEE another LINDY LOVER :heart:

ahhh, this is going to be tough....should I go for clemence for durability? Hmmm.......?

Oh, I should have been more specific....not the shoulder strap, the straps that join to the turnkey!

The straps (zipper pulls) that join at the turnkey .... I just let them hang, GF. As a matter of fact, I hardly even use the 2 zippers. They are unzipped wide open & the zipper pulls dangle and drop inside the bag even, and I just flip over the flap to cover the opening of the Lindy.

Swift is awesome for the Lindy. But Clemence is surely more durable and scratch resistant.

The straps (zipper pulls) that join at the turnkey .... I just let them hang, GF. As a matter of fact, I hardly even use the 2 zippers. They are unzipped wide open & the zipper pulls dangle and drop inside the bag even, and I just flip over the flap to cover the opening of the Lindy.

Swift is awesome for the Lindy. But Clemence is surely more durable and scratch resistant.

^^I think I will carry the Lindy like that and I prefer Clemence since it is more durable and scratch resistant and suitable for my lifestyle:tup:

GF: I have not found one scratch or mark of any kind on my clemence Lindy and I have been using it pretty regularly since I got it. I ususally leave the zipper straps open, and top just falls onto the bag and looks about hte same as if you zip the straps. Sometimes I zip one strap for some extra security when I go certain places. I also find that I switch from the shoulder strap to the handles and back constantly--it has been a very convenient bag! I still think it looks a bit "dressier" in swift.