Wear Twilly w/ Kelly pochette? Which one?

amargulies

Jul 10, 2007
Hi everyone,

I'm going to buy the Kelly pochette as a present for the woman I've mentioned, and I was thinking about also attaching a twilly. Do any of you use a twilly with the KP, possibly tied in a knot at one end of the handle? (or even using an actual scarf or pocket square with the KP?)

My NM only has about 4-5 twillies, and I suppose the one that I'd get is the black Brides de Gala twilly. I normally prefer lighter colors in the scarves (like the pink and red w/berries, or the lighter Brides de Galas), but I guess that pattern does match the black Kelly pochette. Which twillies would you wear, or recommend for either a black Kelly pochette, or for the gold KP? Thanks again for your help and advice. Post pics if you have any.

Adam

Hi everyone,

I'm going to buy the Kelly pochette as a present for the woman I've mentioned, and I was thinking about also attaching a twilly. Do any of you use a twilly with the KP, possibly tied in a knot at one end of the handle? (or even using an actual scarf or pocket square with the KP?)

My NM only has about 4-5 twillies, and I suppose the one that I'd get is the black Brides de Gala twilly. I normally prefer lighter colors in the scarves (like the pink and red w/berries, or the lighter Brides de Galas), but I guess that pattern does match the black Kelly pochette. Which twillies would you wear, or recommend for either a black Kelly pochette, or for the gold KP? Thanks again for your help and advice. Post pics if you have any.

Adam

Have you considered slipping an engagement ring inside, Adam? This is sounding like a serious present!

Certainly a wonderful (and logical) suggestion MillStream! With all the extravagant presentations and gifts I've given her, I figured that I'd better come up with something truly amazing for a ring. I suppose an H. Kelly is as good as any idea, although who knows... I hadn't thought about it with this. Not sure if this is the time yet for that, so we'll see. But definitely at some point, and hopefully with a brilliant and breathtaking manner, who's story would warrant telling to grandchildren (lol).

Adam