Has anyone heard of AccessUSA?

momo43

O.G.
Mar 20, 2007
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]I have a potential bidder from the Netherlands. I told her that I only ship within the US. She really wants the bag and found this mail forwarding service called AccessUSA. www.myus.com
Basically the company establishes a US address for the intl client and forwards mail to the intl client.

Does anyone know about this service? is it legit?

TIA!
[/FONT]

She wil have to pay a sign up charge and a monthly fee, I dont think its worth it for her. Is it not possible that you could send to the netherlands this once ??, If she really wants the bag, maybe you could do it this once, you dont have to do much extra to send it there.

I haven't heard of AccessUSA, but there are companies that do that for international buyers. I dealt with one that assisted Japanese buyers with purchases on Ebay and they were actually an Ebay member. Normally they would have the seller ship to them to an address in the U.S., but they asked me if I would ship directly to their client in Japan because they saw that I shipped internationally. I shipped it USPS express mail international with insurance and had no problems. Your buyer will probably have to pay some type of fee to AccessUSA, so I would offer to ship it right to them. That is, if you can make an exception for them. As long as you ship it EMS with the item insured for the full amount, you should be fine. The paperwork (i.e. customs declaration) is a little confusing at first, but overall it's pretty easy. I'd go for it, but it's really up to you. :smile: