Question about Meredith

Thanks Mrs.Lizardo! I really love the bag but I was concerned about the weight since I'm used to really light bags. I have one more question, does anyone know if an 8 1/2"x 11 1/2" notebook would fit inside it? The dimensions are 14 1/2"L X 10"H X 4 1/2"W so I know it would be long enough but I'm not sure it would be tall enough on the inside to fit a notebook.

Thanks Mrs.Lizardo! I really love the bag but I was concerned about the weight since I'm used to really light bags. I have one more question, does anyone know if an 8 1/2"x 11 1/2" notebook would fit inside it? The dimensions are 14 1/2"L X 10"H X 4 1/2"W so I know it would be long enough but I'm not sure it would be tall enough on the inside to fit a notebook.

I think it would fit fine. The way the flap is, I think it would cover it, (if you look at the pics you can see the flap actually seems to rise up slightly over the top of the bag ) even if needed it would just compensate by taking up some slack from the bottom (since it has some depth to it) if you know what I mean. The bottom is not a hard bottom or super structured so I think it would work. ;)