MY NEW CHOCOLATE SIGGY SWINGPACK..its love

cverhoff

Aug 7, 2006
I had NO intention of taking home Miss Chocolate Legacy swingpack and keeping her but it just happened! LOL I really love this cute bag! Its much more roomy than I had imagined. I can fit my cell AND keys in the front pocket, lipstick, small bottle of tylenol, small bottle of antibacterial gel in the front zipper and my french wallet in the main compartment with some room to spare! (no ugly bulges!) Unfortunately, this means my Legacy hippie flap that I wore and loved at the baseball game must be sold.
The swingpack is a better size for me and I can't see having two crossbody bags the same color and style not to mention the swingpack is LESS THAN HALF the price of the hippie! Here she is! Tell me what you think? :tup: or :tdown: Good decision?

oh..by the way....my Ban below only applies to large expensive bags..swingpacks shouldn't count! LOL

Attachments

• swingger1.jpg
    swingger1.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 76
  • swingger2.jpg
    swingger2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 84
I think this looks gorgeous on you! Congrats! You're right--the legacy swingpack is sooo much roomier than the earlier models. You got lucky--the brown signature sold out during PCE...you can't order it from JAX anymore...

Great find!

I think this looks gorgeous on you! Congrats! You're right--the legacy swingpack is sooo much roomier than the earlier models. You got lucky--the brown signature sold out during PCE...you can't order it from JAX anymore...

Great find!

I know! I wasn't expecting them to still have some. If anyone is interested my store still had several of these left as of yesterday. Its the Chandler, AZ store. :yes: Only $133 after PCE discount!

Oh I looooove that sig swingpack. I've been thinking about getting another swingpack too, and I can't beleive how much stuff you can fit in yours! I can only fit my keys, wristlet and cell phone in my regular swingpack. I have it in Khaki, and I was wanting the choc. sig. but they didn't have it at the time and I just couldn't wait, so I went with the Khaki, but I'd loooove to have a legacy one. You're so lucky! Congrats! And you're probably right about the hippie, but the good news is that once you sell it, you'll have more $$$ for the Bleecker line!

:nuts: ohhhh....you're so bad! You're enabling a member on a BAN! LOL....Mommyville will not like this! LOL :bagslap:
As her ban buddy, she is NOT allowed to make ANY more purchases until..umm...ummmm....tomorrow????!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmfao: Seriously now....I LOVE this bag on you...I am sooooooo happy you found this one and that you love it and I hope your hippie bag finds a new home VERY soon!!!!!