Pelham leather- plain or gucci???

jbcesq

O.G.
May 8, 2006
I just bought a Pelham in the chocolate brown. I bought the gucci leather then changed my mind 5 minutes later and got the plain leather. I'm not really into logos on things so I thought the plain leather was more classic. But the gucci leather in choco is gorgeous the way it catches the light....

Any pros or cons on these 2 types of leather??? I appreciate you opinions!!!!

I love, love the Guccissima but I often wonder whether I will love this line in 10 years. What screams "chic" to me at 23 may not hold up in 5 years. The Guccissima is hot(hot,hot) but the plain leather Pelham will probably hold up well over the years! Congrads!

I also prefer the guccissima pelham, but if you are not into logos, the plain leather ones are very nice also.

Me too will vote for guccissima. I don't know if it will be more resistant to scratches?! It seems that it will. I am normally not a logos person but the guccissima leather does not scream "logo" all over, it is kind of settle. With the imprint of the logo, the bag seems more "lively" and dimensional.

I was originally going to purchase the plain black leather but then I saw the guccissima and fell in love with it. I agree that the logo is subtle, you almost need to look at it up close to actually see it. It's a beautiful bag regardless of whether you have the logo or not. Congrats! Chocolate brown is gorgeous too!