Is it worth..

nurie

<3 Adam
Sep 8, 2007
getting a NEW ciao bag with an amazing placement at the back ( bad at the front.. ) or a USED one with an amazing back placement and quite decent front BUT with a pen mark inside.. ( like 2 inches long -.- )

haha - i think some of you might know what im talking about xD but i'll shush about it anyway..

but yeah - is it possible to get rid of ink/pen marks/stains?? i went through the cleaning threads and someone suggested a gel by sof sol or something like that >_< i already bought one but yeah.. just wondering if it actually works on ink/pen marks or stains..

sigh.. oh the dilemma!!

I use my Ciaos "backwards". I like the little pocket facing out, so I can stash my cellphone for easy access. :P I don't like how the "front" cuts up the print with the zipper all the way across. I actually look for my ideal placement on the back! lol!! :nuts: ... but don't go by me, I'm loopy! :upsidedown:

This is where I become a stickler. I'd rather get a new one, even if the placement I want is in the back, than an "old" one with a good placement in front.

There's just something about a new bag...:tender:

I like NEW bags myself, I've never purchased a used one. Not that I wouldn't, if it was MINT, but I've never been caught in one of those situations where you are trying to pick between a better used one vs an OK new one. It really would have to be MINT though....

I dont mind buying a gently used bag. Let's say it's a hard to find print that would cost $250 new and you get it for $100-something.. That's an awesome deal and who care it was worn a couple of times but still looks new...:yes:

thanks guys!

ohhh nono - i have bought used bags =) ( my "new" old olive camo ciao is VERY lovingly used XD)

that's not my concern i guess - it's just the 2 inch pen mark inside the bag thats reallllyyy bugging me =( anyhow, i guess ive decided to just try get it.. and actually - it might go really high though >_> since it's a really sought after print..

thanks for the advice :smile: I actually like "broken" in bags if theyre in great condition :biggrin: the leather is very very soft and it "follows" the fabric.. it's really neat :>

i just bought the gel and i just noticed ( when they shipped it ) that it's being ship from a mall extremely close to me.. ahh.. i kill myself sometimes xD ah well Dx

I use my Ciaos "backwards". I like the little pocket facing out, so I can stash my cellphone for easy access. :P I don't like how the "front" cuts up the print with the zipper all the way across. I actually look for my ideal placement on the back! lol!! :nuts: ... but don't go by me, I'm loopy! :upsidedown:

I do that too with my ciao!! It's just so much easier to put my cell in that little pocket which fits so perfectly :biggrin: