Anyone addicted to this website?

I get addicted when I know I am going to go shopping soon for a new purse lol. I have to see what everyone else has purchased, and that is usually around PCE time. I am always on here!

I just discovered this forum a few days ago and now i'm on it any chance I get. Its been a great resource for bags i'm already into and bags I didnt even know about. So yes...i'm addicted.

Oh hell no. Just because I come here once in a while does not mean I'm like addicted or anything. That's just crazy talk. I could stop coming here any time I wanted to. No really. Look, I don't care whether you believe me or not. I know I could. Oh yes I could, you can just stop shaking your head like that. And let me tell you something else. Just because I come here doesn't mean I post any messages. Maybe once in a while, I might post a small one if its' like a holiday or something. But I am NOT addicted so stop saying that. I could stop, but why should I just to prove something to you? You've already got your mind made up, already judging me. What are you going to do next, click my name and start counting my posts? What? Oh on the left? By my name, really? It is not. Aw, crap, whose idea was that? Well whoever it was it really sucks because it is wrong. I have not posted anywhere near that many messages and even if I had that doesn't mean I couldn't stop coming here. Because I can. Anytime I want to. I don't care what you believe.

Not quite addicted (I've been staying away for a while because I'm unemployed and seeing everyone's new bags just makes me a little sad because I can't buy any right now :crybaby:), but I do enjoy this forum! :tup: