Neutrogena Visibly Even

quenda

Nov 9, 2006
Has anyone tried the Neutrogena Visibly Even line? I saw it and thought about picking up the foaming cleanser, Spf 15 day lotion and the night concentrate lotion. But I dont know what to do for the little bit of dark spots(one spot) that I have. And if not, What do you use for uneven skin tone?

Which products do you use? And are they available to purchase online? Thanks! :flowers:
Alpha Hydrox 10% glycolic acid oil free gel for the face - I order it from drugstore.com since it seems to have vanished from the store shelves. MUA has great reviews of it too.

For the body I use a 15% glycolic lotion from my dermatologist's office. The office name is SkinHealth located on Newbury Street in Boston. I started slowly with this lotion as to not burn or irritate my skin since 15% is pretty high. i mixed it with another lotion first to 'get used to it'. Ive bough this twice, and i NEVER repurchase, but i really really love this lotion. Theres no added fragrance which i like as well. Heres a linky to their online store if youre curious about it:
SkinHealth Online Store: 15% Glycolic Lotion

I also use glycolic acid products. I recommend Neutrogena Healthy Skin spf 15 lotion for daytime use. It has a fairly strong amount of glycolic acid. For night I use a retinol product. I used to use Neutrogena Clear Skin cream. It has both retinol and salycilic acid to prevent breakouts. Both products are anti-wrinkle but they work by causing skin cells to turnover at a faster rate, which will help even out your skin. I recently switched to Retin-A which is an acne medication, but it's a higher concentration of retinol that's available in stores.