*PICS* My new loves...resistance is futile.

Bella

Earth to Bella
O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
Hi everyone! I really tried to be good and not give in to temptation this season and made it for a little while, but....last week I had some weak moments.:P BUT, am I ever so thrilled with the results! lol I am absolutely head over heals in love with my new Chanels. They are the dark beige Bubble Quilt and the dark grey Lady Braid.

I originally got the red LB and while it's beautiful, it wasn't the one, I knew I had to see the dark grey and it was instant love. It's gorgeous, the silver hardware just pops against the grey, the leather is beautiful and textured and so durable which is perfect. It's also darker than I imagined which I love.:wlae:

Then today I got my khaki Bubble Quilt. Oh my...:tender::heart: This bag has surprisingly stolen my heart. Most if not all my bags have silver or muted silver hardware. Well that is until NOW!:nuts: I love this bag!! The muted gold hardware is perfect, the khaki color is a perfect neutral and a great alternative to brown. The color is very dimensional which I love and wasn't expecting. It's as soft as a pillow...and I just love it so much more than I thought I would. I am so happy. :yes:

Anyone on the fence on either of these bags, ask any questions as I am happy to elaborate...haha.

I hope you all can see these pics. I never post them because I am not knowing..... not on my computer, it died.

Attachments

• tmpphpzK2pdL.jpg
    tmpphpzK2pdL.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 203
  • tmpphpHj6gIz.jpg
    tmpphpHj6gIz.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 250
  • tmpphp6EBXOh.jpg
    tmpphp6EBXOh.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 149
  • tmpphp6hmAWr.jpg
    tmpphp6hmAWr.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 200
Do you mind me asking -is that the large bubble quilt and what the price was? I hav been toying with the idea of snagging one...soon....

Not at all.... If memory serves me, $2575. It is the zip top satchel or also called bowler.

If you are considering this bag, you should do it. I never really considered this one until one day another posters pics just caught my heart. I love that it fits over the shoulder too! I really love it.

they're both stunners but the lady braid especially steals my heart. what a beautiful color!! and such lush leather :love:

OMG...:drool: I can't even tell you.... For me, it just gives me a whole different feeling inside than the red. That warm and fuzzy, cut off the tag immediately feeling. I am in love with this bag.:heart: