Kid Nation

ILuvMyHusband

Apr 15, 2007
Anyone watch this new series that started on CBS last nite? It was too cute! DH and I were giggling the whole time. Although, I got a little teary eyed for the homesick kids :sad: I'm still trying to figure out who would be alright with their kids leaving for 40 days? :confused1:

I'm pretty sure you can watch it on CBS.com. When I miss episodes of Big Brother, I sometimes watch it there. I thought the show was cute. The little girl who won the gold star got on my nerves though. I especially hated that 15 year old kid who vandalized the place. UGH.

I'm pretty sure you can watch it on CBS.com. When I miss episodes of Big Brother, I sometimes watch it there. I thought the show was cute. The little girl who won the gold star got on my nerves though. I especially hated that 15 year old kid who vandalized the place. UGH.

UGH! My thoughts exactly! I was like they better not give Sophia the star... and they did!! There were so many others who deserved it. I'm like "She was dancing for money, WTF?" haha. And that boy? Such a bully huh!

i found parts of it annoying.. when everyone running around screaming... eek screaming kids!!!!!!!

the show will probably suck me in tho. i already have it set on my DVR as a series recording

i watched it too...it was cute

the sophia girl did get on my nerves too...she was a little to 'take charge' she wasnt even in the kitchen group and she was telling them to wash the dishes...i was thinking to myself why does she care!? lol

that 14 year old guy is so the typical trouble making boy! lol

i thought the young leader, i can't remember her name, was SOO cute!

I wish reality TV was off television---I mean what is left to show?????? One is worse than the other but I guess people watch it so they keep doing more. I don't watch a lot of TV so I will pass on this one.