Does anyone have a Rouille RH Work? I wanna see

bellenuit

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
hey guys - I was in Grand Central Station NYC the other day and this woman walked by with a Rouille RH Work.:nuts: OMG it was stunning! So unusual and boy was it suuuuuper smooshy and broken in. Anyone have one? This bag is haunting me and I want to see it again! :heart: I know the colors between 06 and 07 are slightly different? I think since the 07 was so recently released and this bag was totally broken in, it was 06 - but the leather didn't look thin at all...anyway, TIA!

hey guys - I was in Grand Central Station NYC the other day and this woman walked by with a Rouille RH Work.:nuts: OMG it was stunning! So unusual and boy was it suuuuuper smooshy and broken in. Anyone have one? This bag is haunting me and I want to see it again! :heart: I know the colors between 06 and 07 are slightly different? I think since the 07 was so recently released and this bag was totally broken in, it was 06 - but the leather didn't look thin at all...anyway, TIA!

OMG!!! I have been on the hunt for this exact bag FOREVER!!! :sweatdrop: All I could find was the GSH which is also gorgeous, but, I have my heart set on this with RH. Please, Please, Please, if anyone has one, post a picture pronto!!

I really want to see one as well!!!
I have yet to discover the difference between this season's Paprika and 06 Rouille.
Anyone has both together, or something in Paprika???

Would love to see pics!:idea:

I had a gorgeous rouille 06 work that I stupidly sold. I thought it was too big and now of course, I love the size:sad:

Attachments

• rouille1.JPG
    rouille1.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 103
  • rouille3.JPG
    rouille3.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 69
  • rouille2.JPG
    rouille2.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 58
Yes! I also want to see a Paprika RH in a Twiggy or First and any comparison pics between the '06 Rouille vs. '07 Paprika. I love the color but think it would be too much in the City size. I like the brighter colors in the smaller bags. Anyone? :yes: