"Gossip Girl" handbag - on the lead character

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Hi everyone -

I admit, I saw "Gossip Girl" last night just to see what the hype was about and especially to see what kind of clothing/accessories the female leads were wearing.

In particular, I was struck by a brown/tan handbag that the character named "Serena" was wearing when she first arrived home. My first thought was either Coach (kind of like the Hamptons hobo, but not exact, or Gucci) but would love some help in IDing it.

This is the best picture I could find, which admittedly, is a very poor picture -

CW-upfrontsx-large.jpg

(Picture from USA Today)

Thanks!

My TiVo decided to pull a hissy fit and I had to reset it all so it didn't record GG (though it is being rerun Sunday).

I too wanted to see the accessories. And I love the jacket in the pic too.

I watched it too, and I can't blame it on a teenager lol. I liked the bag too, and kept hoping to get a good look at it. There was also a bag that one of the girls wore(don't know all the names yet, but I think it was the younger sister of the shy guy who is in love with Serena) when they were having lunch on the steps.

I watched it too, and I can't blame it on a teenager lol. I liked the bag too, and kept hoping to get a good look at it. There was also a bag that one of the girls wore(don't know all the names yet, but I think it was the younger sister of the shy guy who is in love with Serena) when they were having lunch on the steps.

That's Jenny!
I loved the books, so hope it'll air in the Netherlands soon.