My new agenda!! Pics!

frostedbetty

Nov 9, 2006
Ok so my hubby :heart: bought me a agenda as a pre-baby gift since i have all these doctors appointments pilling up and was complaing about all the little scraps in my wallet. We ordered it on Sunday and I got a call today saying it was in!! So I thought I would share some pictures of its cuteness :graucho: Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC00814.JPG
    DSC00814.JPG
    170.7 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC00820.JPG
    DSC00820.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC00822.JPG
    DSC00822.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 107
What a SEXY color to choose! I kinda want one now... :graucho:
I know I love it!! When I first saw the Cles I wanted one, even though I would really have no use for one.. then thought hmm... I wonder if they will come out with an agenda?? then I heard they did and immediatly called the store to find out when they would be geting them here :P

Even though its almost October I was pretty thrilled I got a complete refill put in for free since their clearing out for the new year coming up. I had ordered some cute refills off ebay, but at least now I dont have to wait to use it :tup:

I used to be a Balenciaga form goer, and then I hopped over here about 2 months ago, and man its been downhill (in a good way) ever since. Ive bought 2 bags and a agenda and am debating between a tonne more stuff... I had no idea LV could be this addicting. I bought a wallet in Feb, but never actually looked at anything else, and now I'm hooked :love:

:tpfrox: