**VIRGIN DEBUT photo shoot of MJ Hobo Stam in MOUSE!***

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Hello MJ gals! Thank you so much for letting me haunt the MJ boards this last week. I have had so much fun reading through most of the new and old threads. I have discovered a new Love for MJ:yahoo:...

I was in search of a GREY bag...and guess what? One appeared to me and I snatched her up...(YUMMY)..

I think she is the most beautiful shade...not quite brown/taupe or grey...Truely MOUSE!

I think she is the most versitile color I could find and I could not be happier!

I did go to Saks/Neimans to check out the other colors...I love this the most!...I am so glad I pounced on her!

She is a really good size! I wasn't aware of how big these bags are!...I cannot wait to rock her out with my jeans as soon as baby comes!

Please enjoy my photo shoot~ I went a little CRAZY!:nuts:

And many thanks!

Attachments

• Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 003.jpg
    Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 003.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 210
  • Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 005.jpg
    Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 005.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 238
  • Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 006.jpg
    Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 006.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 009.jpg
    Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 009.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 011.jpg
    Mj HOBO STAM MOUSE 011.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 125
:drinkup: Thanks for helping me and letting me share! You all have been so great! I am estatic to use this bag and I will definitely "haunt" here more often! ...

I am enamored with the colors:
Almond~ 1&2
Ivory~ 3
Cashew I think......

I loved going and seeing all the colors in person...So beautiful!

Attachments

• 0013cashew.jpg
    0013cashew.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 540
  • almond.jpg
    almond.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Stam_Almond_300.jpg
    Stam_Almond_300.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 96
  • NMV9807_mpblakealmond.jpg
    NMV9807_mpblakealmond.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 78
beautiful grey color! :smile: and congrats on the baby; hopefully you'll have a little girl who you can hand your purse collection down to!

It is a boy and he is my second! We are done but I have told DH he is not allowed to talk about how much my bags cost as I have to deal w/ balls...all kinds of balls...my husband, 2 sons, and 2 boy dogs (a australian shepard, and cockapoo:nuts:)... as well as the sports obsession DH has (he is an administrator of a high school)...So the bag obsession ends with me...but I can pass on my :heart: for designer clothes etc...

Thank you for your gracious comments;)

It is a boy and he is my second! We are done but I have told DH he is not allowed to talk about how much my bags cost as I have to deal w/ balls...all kinds of balls...my husband, 2 sons, and 2 boy dogs (a australian shepard, and cockapoo:nuts:)... as well as the sports obsession DH has (he is an administrator of a high school)...So the bag obsession ends with me...but I can pass on my :heart: for designer clothes etc...

Thank you for your gracious comments;)

OMG Ghost, you crack me up. Too many balls in your family!!! LOL!