My Prada items came in!!! Give me your opinions!

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
Just to preface this: Love Love the wallet so def keeping that! It's just so soft I can't keep from touching it! :heart:

Now onto the bag: This is the bag I finally tracked down on the BG sale. I got the bag at a smokin' deal (878.00 orig 1350.00 (?)). Anyway, when I first saw it, I loved the color..it's such a nice rich dark brown. However, upon inspecting it in more detail, I noticed the handles had some wear and rub off on it. :Push: There are some minor marks on the bag as well but hardly noticable. I was a bit put off by the handles and although I know I got it on sale, I expected it to be in better form. In the interior pocket along w/ the prada auth cards, there were Chanel brochures in there too!!?? :confused1::confused1:

I was a bit perplexed....anyhow, here are the pics. Keep or not keep? I'm kind of leaning towards returning and getting something I really really love. I think I'm hanging onto keeping it b/c of the color and just b/c I got such a great deal on a prada!!! Also, a little hesitant b/c it's not as big as I had anticipated..hhrrrmm...decisions decisions!!

Excuse the attire. I'm about to pop and wasn't feeling very pretty (hence the blacked out face).;)

Attachments

• misc 001.jpg
    misc 001.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 95
  • misc 002.jpg
    misc 002.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 77
  • misc 003.jpg
    misc 003.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 109
  • misc 004.jpg
    misc 004.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 89
  • misc 005.jpg
    misc 005.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 133
i love your wallet it's so pretty! the colour the leather everything about it. congrats!
about the bag, if i were you i would definitley return it and get something i really really like.

I love that wallet!!! Thats the one I saw at the store!!! Its a keeper!!! I would probly return the bag and get something that I love. And I would want it in excellent condition even if it was on sale. I love the bag though:graucho: but the marks on them would bother me. And why were there chanel brochures in it? :confused1:

I love that wallet!!! Thats the one I saw at the store!!! Its a keeper!!! I would probly return the bag and get something that I love. And I would want it in excellent condition even if it was on sale. I love the bag though:graucho: but the marks on them would bother me. And why were there chanel brochures in it? :confused1:

Beats me! I was hoping someone else would know. I wonder if this was a return and someone haphazardly left these in here or if an SA put them in there by accident, etc.

You got a great deal on the bag. It sounds like it would look like that after a short while when you use it. If you love it otherwise, I would keep it.

Love the wallet - I have it in black! As for the bag...the handles don't look bad...I'm sure they could be re-furbished. I love it...but if you don't (even if it would look brand new - which it almost does), send it back!

Well let me put it to you this way. I really love the bag, the color. It'll match so many things I have in my closet and it's so easy to carry due to the strap. I can carry it over my shoulder and crossbody as well. Every time I look at it, my heart just breaks when I think about returning it. But at the same time, I just wonder how much use I'll get out of it w/ a new baby. My fashion side and practical side are struggling internally!!! :Push:

At least I have 60 days to make up my mind...hehe!