Is two locks neccesary?!?!

ali w

Meditating.....
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Is it me or does this bag look absolutely foolish with two padlocks:confused1: The shape of the bag is cute and if it had only one lock I would actually contemplate buying it.
It's as if they could not make up their mind when designing the bag so they just opted to throw both locks on:lol:!

eqzoom.ms

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...Ns=Popularity|0||Product+Code|1&Nu=Product+ID

I dont like the 2 locks either:weird: I think it would look cute with just one lock... and maybe they should've left the chain away too in my opinion

I'm OK with a chain but think that they could have chosen a more attractive one. That chain is kind of over chunky for my taste.

Weird - even my larger Capsule Paddy doesn't have the bigger lock. I am a major fan of the chain. I love chunky hardware. Must be the punk in me but this is waaaay over the top. It's like wearing too much jewelry. Need to edit!

^^^ I like the chain too. But for the life of me I can't imagine what they were thinking when they slapped two locks on this bag. In my opinion, this shows how desperate they are to come up with ideas.

interesting....but not feeling it. It's just weird. I mean one lock is cool...2 makes me feel paranoid that someone would break into my purse. I would be good with the chain if it were silver. Not a big fan of the gold

interesting....but not feeling it. It's just weird. I mean one lock is cool...2 makes me feel paranoid that someone would break into my purse. I would be good with the chain if it were silver. Not a big fan of the gold
I just had to go sneak a peek at mine in hiding and I see that the color of the metal is sort of a combination of gold and silver - a muted gold. Not at all like the brassy yellow gold in this weird picture.

This is really wierd, the bag I just bought is THIS bag, but it definitely does not have the large lock on it....could this be a photoshop thing or a fake??? Very strange...:wtf:

Maybe it is a factory "second". One of the workers put the big padlock on in the assembly line not realizing it wasn't THIS kind of Paddy - LOL! And then it was too late and they had to go ahead and add the chain lock too. And then "Hey - they like padlocks don't they?"