Need your opion!!! Accessories with my Chocolate Gallery Tote???

coach fanatic

Aug 23, 2007
Hi ladies...so,

I finally have my Chocolate Gallery Tote ( see avatar ) and was wondering what would look cute with it key chain...etc???
Any ideas??? Tks ;)

p.s.: I just have to say it again : THE BEST purchase ever :tup:

I was going to suggest the koi charm too--it looks great with everything!! And I love brown and turquoise together, so I would think any of the turqouise charms would look cute on there too. Maybe the toucan?

How about the brass/khaki signature/gold heart? I got mine at the outlets and it looks REALLY nice w/ chocolate signature and brass hardware!!!!
2007_0829CoachHeartKeyring20012.jpg

I agree with the other posters on all charm choices, and I also suggest a scarf w/the tote. I have a black/white signature stripe tote and it looks really nice with a scarf knotted and hanging from one of the straps on the front of the bag. I think the width of the tote works well with a scarf. One of the legacy striped, the lighter brown optic C, or any with some nice rich fall colors would look fabulous.:tup:

It is very pretty, thank you for the sugestion, but, I thinks I'd like something that is a bit more colorfull :smile:
What about one of the initial chams to symbolize someone or something you love? I have the J and M charms on my new Chelsea hobo to symbolize my children's first names (and also MY INITIALS!!! LOL) I dont do "colorful keychains" on my bags though b/c that would attract WAY TOO MUCH attention to my bags FROM MY KIDS and I dont want them touching my bags!!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE BAG!!!!!!!! :P

What about one of the initial chams to symbolize someone or something you love? I have the J and M charms on my new Chelsea hobo to symbolize my children's first names (and also MY INITIALS!!! LOL) I dont do "colorful keychains" on my bags though b/c that would attract WAY TOO MUCH attention to my bags FROM MY KIDS and I dont want them touching my bags!!!! STEP AWAY FROM THE BAG!!!!!!!! :P

LOVE this idea! Thank you...:yes:

Hi ladies...so,

I finally have my Chocolate Gallery Tote ( see avatar ) and was wondering what would look cute with it key chain...etc???
Any ideas??? Tks ;)

p.s.: I just have to say it again : THE BEST purchase ever :tup:

I just got this bag for PCE...I may post on what was a long story, but I just LOVE her!! I am going to be trying for the wallet to match...but if you want a key fob, I vote for the gold koi fish.:yahoo: