Blonde?

raises hand!! :nuts: i did!!
i saw the Large Veneta in Blonde + a few accessories i recall a seeing a wallet and a few other accessories..
it was the most beautiful shade of white ever! i held it against the bright white color (the other white they had).. and God it just took my breath away!!
its such a soft white!! its like u got a bowl filled with whipped cream and then put one tiny drop of caramel and mix it!! just a hint that softens the spark of a bright white!

i speacially went crazy when i saw the wallet and (i think a make up bag) that day.. the small goods were just wow in that color!

unfortunatley although i am like NUTS when it comes to whites.. i love any white!! but i didnt get anything in that color.. since i was v.afraid it would get dirty easily..:crybaby:

raises hand!! :nuts: i did!!
i saw the Large Veneta in Blonde + a few accessories i recall a seeing a wallet and a few other accessories..
it was the most beautiful shade of white ever! i held it against the bright white color (the other white they had).. and God it just took my breath away!!
its such a soft white!! its like u got a bowl filled with whipped cream and then put one tiny drop of caramel and mix it!! just a hint that softens the spark of a bright white!

i speacially went crazy when i saw the wallet and (i think a make up bag) that day.. the small goods were just wow in that color!

unfortunatley although i am like NUTS when it comes to whites.. i love any white!! but i didnt get anything in that color.. since i was v.afraid it would get dirty easily..:crybaby:
:nuts:You had me a at "caramel & whipped cream" OMG!!!! I must go see it. Thanks for the tasty :drool:description!

I've also seen blonde in person and I would totally agree with vanilla_addict's description of "whipped cream with a tiny drop of caramel." It is gorgeous, but I am way too paranoid to carry a bag that light.

your v.welcome sweetie.. what are u thinking? :graucho: bag.. accessory..

Since I am a BV Newbie; still contemplating first bag purchase, campana, or veneta, or campana, or veneta :confused1:. I think I will go for a classic color (ebano, perhaps) for the bag. But for the accessories blonde sounds PERFECTO! Thoughts???

Since I am a BV Newbie; still contemplating first bag purchase, campana, or veneta, or campana, or veneta :confused1:. I think I will go for a classic color (ebano, perhaps) for the bag. But for the accessories blonde sounds PERFECTO! Thoughts???
oh ya!! girlz lets welcome a new addict here!! :yahoo: welcome dearest!! and i hope u enjoy the ride with us :biggrin:
both styles are lovely!! in my personal humble openion: a veneta as a pilot BV would be amazing! u will love it to pieces!! hands down its the classic BV!! i had the exact same debate dear with the color.. i am too a new addict here.. and i was debating between black, ebano VS current season colors..
and what made me decide at the end to get a corallo veneta.. is that seasonal colors wont be around us for ever! while nero and ebano u can always find easily.. so why not grab a piece of this season's wow colors while they are around!
but at the end of the day.. i see all BV colors special and lovely to tell u the truth << not helping at all am i!! loool

as for blonde accessories.. i was debating between blonde and corallo wallet.. i figured if i will use such an item daily.. then i better go for a darker color of the two! but choice wise i would have chosen blonde for accessories without any doubt! it was TDF!! :heart:

Welcome H-Less! :flowers:

Just a word of caution here...once you get started on a BV it's hard to stop! I'm relatively new to BV as well and everyday I think I know what I'm gonna get next, but every time I look here I end up with a longer list.:P

Yup, I saw a Montaigne in blonde yesterday and I must say it is a very nice colour...very delicate though, IMO.

Whatever you get, I am sure there'll be more to come...cheers!:drinkup:

V_A, I love your description of Blonde! I haven't seen it in person, not on purpose, anyway! But I've seen pics of that exquisite Blonde Origami Knot Clutch in the catalog! It's really something else...

Me too! I :heart: blonde, but I'm too scared to get something for myself - seeing how I'm terrible at keeping light coloured things clean! :shame:

But welcome to the club, H-Less! I must warn you - the ladies and gentlemen here are quite the enablers. Hold on tight to that CC! :graucho:

V_A, I love your description of Blonde! I haven't seen it in person, not on purpose, anyway! But I've seen pics of that exquisite Blonde Origami Knot Clutch in the catalog! It's really something else...

thank u sweetie :kiss:
someone get something in that color!! we are dying here!! :smash:

I've seen it also and I love it. IMO it doesn't do well with a bright white, but with other colors, it's fine. I'm such a stain magnet, it would be a bad choice for me.

Welcome to the BV subforum!