Authenticate this site - fashionbags.me

It's so wrong for a retailer to make false claims like that! But there are plenty of them out there do this. Just be careful. :smile: There's also several who sell authentics too!

Hi there,

I've only just signed up today to this site and am looking for some help with purchasing a Balenciaga Gold studded city bag in black. I'm based in the UK but there's not that many stores aroung where I live that sell this bag so am looking to buy online. Have found this site fashionbags.me.uk and wondered if it's selling fakes as the prices are too low. Any advice would be helpful...

Thanks x

Hi there,

I've only just signed up today to this site and am looking for some help with purchasing a Balenciaga Gold studded city bag in black. I'm based in the UK but there's not that many stores aroung where I live that sell this bag so am looking to buy online. Have found this site fashionbags.me.uk and wondered if it's selling fakes as the prices are too low. Any advice would be helpful...

Thanks x

Hi and welcome to The Purse Forum!

NO...these are all fakes. And not very good ones at that. For a list of dealers that sell authentic Balenciaga, go to:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-shopping/reputable-stores-carrying-balenciaga-145165.html

Best of luck and post pics of any purchases! :yes:

The prices are listed in Sterling Pounds and not in US dollars. If you haven't already on the left hand of the website there's an option to choose the currency of your country. That may explain why the prices seem low. As for if they are real or fake that would be hard to verify as the company is based in the UK.