colorful flaps in nm boston

Sep 22, 2006
went there last nite, saw a large pink flap and a peach one both caviar. lots of black ones and a cream lambskin one. and of course, locked in the window, a pearl small reissue and e/w satin croc black flap.

went there last nite, saw a large pink flap and a peach one both caviar. lots of black ones and a cream lambskin one. and of course, locked in the window, a pearl small reissue and e/w satin croc black flap.

Were the pink and peach flaps definitely the Large size or is there a chance that they were Jumbo size? Thanks!

-Stephanie

NM Tysons had a light pink medium lamb, a coral e/w lamb, saddle (tan) e/w and medium lamb, blue fonce and baby blue (powder blue) medium lambs, pearl reissue (but frankly it looked a little caved in), the black satin coco croc, which I imagine is stunning in one of the color offerings. It was nice in black but the colors from ads look yummy. The satin seemed very durable, tight woven. I know it's still cloth and not leather and expensive.

Are these cruise flaps, or flaps from previous seasons that they put out?
I emailed my NM SA's assistant for info on spring/summer colors and she said they didn't even know cruise colors yet :confused1:

I was just on the phone with NM Boston last week, and I asked what color flaps they had, and the SA just said black and white! I guess they could have gotten some in from another store, or she didn't care to look and tell me what colors she DID have.

ling0882434 - I have a few questions, if you don't mind my asking. :smile: I ordered the pink caviar flap, because I've been looking for a perfect condition one forever... I really hope this one is it! :smile: Is this the color of the flap you saw (http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/MeandmyprettypinkMedalliontote.jpg)?

Also, you mentioned a peach flap... was it this coral colored flap (http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t208/fieryfashionista/Coralcaviarflappicwithflash.jpg)? :smile:
Thanks so much! :heart:

They're not cruise flaps, they're previous seasons backstock. :smile: My NM usually has a lot of colors too (recently a coral medium caviar classic flap which I'd already purchased from the year before, otherwise I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat haha)... I also found my '05 hot pink medium caviar flap there... they seem to have hidden treasures!! :smile: IMO, NM consistently seems to have the most color variety, but maybe my opinion is skewed because I purchase 99% of my Chanel bags from there. :P

Are these cruise flaps, or flaps from previous seasons that they put out?
I emailed my NM SA's assistant for info on spring/summer colors and she said they didn't even know cruise colors yet :confused1:

I was just on the phone with NM Boston last week, and I asked what color flaps they had, and the SA just said black and white! I guess they could have gotten some in from another store, or she didn't care to look and tell me what colors she DID have.
^This happened to me before as well--we probably spoke to the same SA. There is definitely someone there who doesn't know or worse, doesn't care, about what's in stock!