CHLOE @ neiman marcus last call elizabeth

Sep 11, 2006
ladies!

there are 6 edith bags in nm LC selling for 510 (plus take $10 for every $100 u spend) and 3 large edith bowling bags for 747 (plus the additional discount). i got one edith bowling bag in muscade... its sooooo gorgeous!

Many thanks, darling. But my spoken English is very,very bad.
Does anybody know if you can contact with NM last call via eMail?
scarcici do you speak Spanish? The chance is very high that there is someone in the store who speaks Spanish who could help you. What color Edith did you want? Maybe one of us could call for you to make sure it's the right bag and then you could finish the transaction by calling to finalize the order with your personal info. Let me know if you want some help! They do ship internationally, I think the charge is $30.

*wipes brow*

Whew! Holy smokes! I didn't know that I needed a Neiman's account for this! I had to open an account (uh-oh)! But ultimately I did get an Edith in Muscade!

Thank Gawd! :yahoo:

Oh yeah! Thanks to MustLuv for sharing! :smile:

ladies!

there are 6 edith bags in nm LC selling for 510 (plus take $10 for every $100 u spend) and 3 large edith bowling bags for 747 (plus the additional discount). i got one edith bowling bag in muscade... its sooooo gorgeous!

tHANKS FOR THE POST:tup:. What is the extra discount:confused1:

*wipes brow*

Whew! Holy smokes! I didn't know that I needed a Neiman's account for this! I had to open an account (uh-oh)! But ultimately I did get an Edith in Muscade!

Thank Gawd! :yahoo:

Oh yeah! Thanks to MustLuv for sharing! :smile:

Congrats:tup: I loooove that color. I would love to get an edith in muscade but it would have to be the messenger.
Post pics when you get it:smile:.

ur welcome, girls!

muscade is like whiskey, i think.

the extra discount that they have is for every $100 u spend, they take $10 off it. so lets say if u want to get the edith, its $510--- they take additional $50 off.

MickMick, u dont have to open an account to get the discount, but they ask if u want to open one to get extra 5% discount.