Our (shopaholiccat & chanel princess)'s first chanel :) yay!!!!

shopaholiccat

Addicted to Chanel
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
So excited of getting our first chanel!!!!!!!! we've been a fan of LV for so long, and its now time to move on to our new love ----> CHANEL :heart:

Chanel Princess got herself a GST with gold hardware and I got myself a very pretty black caviar medium flap with silver HW :smile:

btw, we actually went to the chanel boutique during our school breaks to get it :smile: lol

here are pictures :smile:

*on a side note, i'll be getting my first chanel wallet soon ---> cotton club silver wallet :smile:

oh right, i was kind of sad because chanel princess when she got her Chanel necklace, she got this really nice envelop that had a flower on the front to hold her reciepts. Today, the SA gave me my reciepts w/o giving me an envelop :sad: so i especially asked for an evelop....BUT SHE GAVE ME a blank envelop instead of the pretty one lol..i'm gonna ask for that one next time i get my wallet.. LOL yes i'm such a loser!!!!! but i'm sooo excited..yay!!! ;)

ENJOY the pictures

DSC01238.JPG

DSC01241.JPG

DSC01242.JPG

DSC01243.JPG

DSC01244.JPG

oh right, i was kind of sad because chanel princess when she got her Chanel necklace, she got this really nice envelop that had a flower on the front to hold her reciepts. Today, the SA gave me my reciepts w/o giving me an envelop :sad: so i especially asked for an evelop....BUT SHE GAVE ME a blank envelop instead of the pretty one lol..i'm gonna ask for that one next time i get my wallet.. LOL yes i'm such a loser!!!!! but i'm sooo excited..yay!!! ;)

LOL. you're not a loser--i think we all just love those little details that come with the chanel shopping experience! congrats on your bag!!

Oh, what great choices for your first chanels! They look great on both of you! And yes, like cammy1 said, it is addictive... I just got my third lol! But it's such a nice addiction :heart: