Couldn't wait; carrying my Mirage today

restricter

Beware the BIN Paw
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
We're having an unexpected cold snap in NYC and it really feels like fall today. Yeah, right. Any excuse would do to wear my beautiful bordeaux mirage speedy. I paired it with a bordeaux Nanette Lepore suit and a pair of comfortable bordeaux Born clog-mules. To quote a very good friend of mine: I look so good, I would ______ myself. I really ought to take some pictures but as usual, I was too much in a rush this morning and now I'm at work and can't.

Anyone else carrying theirs?

Me!! I've been carrying my bordeaux Mirage Speedy for the last few days now. I just love it! It hurt to put my anthracite Nimbus GM back in her dust bag, but I had to wear my Speedy! Couldn't wait either!!!

Me!! I've been carrying my bordeaux Mirage Speedy for the last few days now. I just love it! It hurt to put my anthracite Nimbus GM back in her dust bag, but I had to wear my Speedy! Couldn't wait either!!!

Ohmigod -- isn't it amazing how many people ogle this one? I even got a dirty look from a woman on the subway. That wasn't one of you, was it?

Mine is going to be my weekend bag, can't wait to carry it again this weekend.

I personally like the structure of this bag. One reason I've never gotten a mono speedy is because I'm not a fan of the "sag". Some people like the sag, but it bugs me for some reason.

I bought Noir Mirage yesterday and used it today. It is so easy to match with any clothes. I am so glad that from now on, I only need to choose what I like to wear for the day instead of what to match.

There were times that I bought a new bag and it just sit at a corner waiting for the right time to be used. Initally, I will remind myself to use it so as to justify the cost. But when I could not find clothes that match it, it is return to a corner and after not long, it is forgotten.

This will not happen to Mirage Noir Speedy...:yes: