Meet my Pièce de Résistance (Balenciaga)...

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Salut mon cheri! I'm new here and I've decided to share my Balenciaga collection (quite small, unfortunately since I'm a late starter. I only got my first Balenciaga City last F/W in Paris) and my newly acquired Rouge City of F/W 2007!!! Wooot. Talk about hotness. I'm not sure what the actual name of the color is but I know it's rouge... something. If anyone knows, kindly enlighten me, merci beaucoup! :heart:

PS: I am dyyyying to get my hands on the Magenta! Anyone who knows where to get it, please let me know! I've missed it once, I can't miss it againnn :sad:

(Apologies if the photos are huge, I tried to make them as big as possible so you baggers can see them clearly!)

mybbagseg0.png

My 3 lovely Balenciagas yummyyy!

Will post more of my Rouge City bag the next time! :smile:

firstgreybbagvp3.png

My FIRST BALENCIAGA LOVE! From F/W 2006. Never will I abandon her! She's so beautiful, even after I've overused (oooops I toured with her the entire europe) her! The grey is sooo beautiful, the color goes with eveerrrything!

bbagbriefge7.jpg

My yummy Marine Blue Gold H/W Brief S/S 2007.
I've used it a few times (maybe less than 10) and it's a great eyecatcher but I find the h/w a tad too heavy! I'm FOR the city bag with tassles anytime anyday :heart:

Tell me what you think! :heart:

Love ya bagfans,
ladydeluxe

Congrats ladydeluxe, modelling picture pls. I m thinking of the same color too but am waiting on the violet too.
Okay! I actually posted me carrying it in Monaco somewhere... I forgot the thread. I think I'll post some here! I haven't carried my rogue city bag yet. I just got it a few days back. :graucho:

Which color have you been thinking? I saw violet but I think it's gonna be a difficult color for me, it's a fab color though!!

congrats !!! it's beautiful! i've got the same bag and i love it!!!!

ps: welcome to the pf
Yayyy!! We've got the same hot bag!! Thank you for welcoming meee :heart:

Post your modelling pictures with the same bag here! I'll post mine too heee

ps: do you think the h/w bags are heavy? I think they're really quite heavy.

My goodness, look at the leather on the grey, i love it so much :nuts::love: I am drooling seeing your collection here. I love your taste and the Rouge and the Marine is sooo lovely. I do think Marine looks great with GGH. The skull charm is absolutely cute too

Wow! What a gorgeous collection and I love the picture of you on your travels with ur grey bbag! That leather on ur city is absolutement TDF (too die for!) you must hold onto that one forever like u said! I love love ur skull keychain...do u mind sharing where u got it from? :heart::love:

Welcome to the bal subforum and tPF! You will love it here!