MACYS FRIENDS AND FAMILY! :-p

katrynar

Mommy to Be
O.G.
Feb 21, 2007
HELLO GUYS!!
I WAS IN MACYS TODAY AND AN EMPLOYEE TOLD ME FRIENDS AND FAMILY IS COMING UP WEDNESDAY (DON'T KNOW ABOUT IF ITS THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK)
Has anyone heard about it?

WHA? I haven't received a card. I'd be really upset if they're having that promo again and I didn't get my coupon.

Is that something that only the SA's are giving out? As in "Friends and Family " of Macy's employees? Last time, I got one with my statement.

It s not just for employees to give out.. i didnt get one in the mail either so maybe it is next week.. then again you know how macys is late with mailing coupons

yvalenz, if I understand you correctly, Macy's sends F&F coupons to their credit card customers? If so, I'm getting a card!! Can you use them over the phone or online? I don't have a Macy's anywhere near me...

yvalenz, if I understand you correctly, Macy's sends F&F coupons to their credit card customers?

That's how I got it the last time. It was either in with my statement or one of their mailings. I usually get coupons every month, although this last month it feels like I'm getting one a weeek.

I'm checking the mail!