Soap & Glory

saveasloth

Nov 14, 2006
I just heard about the Soap & Glory bath and beauty line which was created by Marcia Kilgore, the founder of Bliss. It's definitely a more affordable option for skincare and the line is now available in the US at your nearest Target store.

I picked up the set that included Clean On Me (creamy shower gel), The Righteous Butter, and Flake Away. I haven't tried it yet but I was wondering if anyone else has, perhaps in the UK since its been popular over there for awhile.

There is also this lip plumping gloss called Sexy Mother Plucker that claims to increase lip size by up to 10x. :wtf:

I've been using the Soap & Glory foot scrub and foot cream. It has a nice clean smell. I like the foot scrub, it's not too harsh cuz it doesn't have pumice in it. However, I can't say I'm too impressed w/ cream. I'm going to have to run off to Lush and pickup some more Lemony Flutter (the best foot cream ever)...

Thanks for this thread. I keep seeing this line in Boots and I saw Jordan (Katie Price) on her show give her friends a load of stuff at her baby shower and I have been wondering if the stuff is any good. It wasnt that cheap and I didnt want to buy a body lotion and then find out its not all that. So I am very interested in hearing opinions.

i picked up the set of the scrub, body wash, and body butter yesterday-not too sure how i feel about i tas of yet :okay:. it's heavily scented-that's not to say i don't like the scent, but i know a few of my friends weren't too into it. i'm going to try to use this stuff regularly for a week and see if i feel moisturized enough for my liking :P.

I tried Sexy Mother Pucker... my lips didn't look much different to me but the gloss was a nice color... kind of a your-lips-times-two shade, subtle but makes you look polished. The downside was it kind of hurt... but then, I think all lip plumpers hurt!

I have used quite a lot from this line including the spray on dry oil, the exfoliator/body scrub, bath foam and foot cream. I think they are excellent value and good overall products but agree about the scent. They are very heavily scented and that puts me off a bit - I tend to use them before bed so the smell wears off a bit before the next day.

I have had a LOAD of S&G products (I usually get a massive set of the range each christmas)

I love most of their products! I use their face wipe - Off Your Face! - To take my makeup off everyday and I love them, the quality of the cloth and I takes makeup off really well. They are the only makeup wipes i'll use atm. I also love the hand moisturizer and body butter! The body wash was also AMAZING! Very moisterizing.

My mum loves the Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss! It is her HG lip product. I find it very sticky though.