Gorgeous black patent medium paddie at Neimans

starbuxxx

O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I saw my first Chloe black patent leather medium paddie at Neiman's San Francisco today. It was absolutely gorgeous. I'm not normally into patent but this one swayed me.

I saw my first Chloe black patent leather medium paddie at Neiman's San Francisco today. It was absolutely gorgeous. I'm not normally into patent but this one swayed me.

Yes, I saw one too, at Northbrook Court (suburban Chicago) and bought it immediately....along with the medium paddy in "oro" which has a patterned leather like a snakeskin...plus..just ordered the medium paddy "argent" from Nordstrom in the patterned leather as well. The "oro" is in the brownish tones and the "argent" is in the silvery, grayish blue tones...I am now broke, but ecstatic! The patent leather paddy is absolutely stunning. I needed to breathe into a paper bag when I saw it! LOL:yahoo:

Yes, I saw one too, at Northbrook Court (suburban Chicago) and bought it immediately....along with the medium paddy in "oro" which has a patterned leather like a snakeskin...plus..just ordered the medium paddy "argent" from Nordstrom in the patterned leather as well. The "oro" is in the brownish tones and the "argent" is in the silvery, grayish blue tones...I am now broke, but ecstatic! The patent leather paddy is absolutely stunning. I needed to breathe into a paper bag when I saw it! LOL:yahoo:
Wow! Please post pics. Congrats on some great purchases!

Please don't tease us! We'd love to see pics! :heart::yes: