Hey CastoCreations, It's My Birthday, and

I was going to write something. ROFL! :smile: Shows you how good my memory is!!!

Okay...I'll put it on my list of "to do" items. lol I wish my camera could take video with sound...it will take video, but no sound.

I was going to write something. ROFL! :smile: Shows you how good my memory is!!!

Okay...I'll put it on my list of "to do" items. lol I wish my camera could take video with sound...it will take video, but no sound.
My computer is much too venerable and dignified to play videos anyway.

I can't wait for your tutorial, I know it will be a squillion times better than the sorry excuses for them that currently exist. They all suck.

I will make you a deal. You do a tutorial on loopmakingology, and I will do one on How I Learned to Use My Dollar Store Notepad to Make Tube Beads That Nobody Believes Are Made From a Dollar Store Notepad.

Thank You Little Sharon! :smile: My birthday was actually back in August, but Casto was busy taking professional pics and preparing to become famous and didn't find out about this thread until recently!

Hm. I realized as soon as the words left my fingers that I would have to figure out how in the world to do pics of the things. I don't really have the right equipment situation for it, I'll have to seek help from somebody who does!