my luscious new raisin...

peripod

Aug 16, 2007
I'm a newbie here and just wanted to post a little something I picked up today at the local H....

Attachments

• L1030271.jpg
    L1030271.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 8,949
  • L1030278.jpg
    L1030278.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 22,405
This is so pretty!!! You should post this in the main section where everyone could :drool:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

attachment.php

Love how you match it with your Kelly scarf. :heart:

and one modeling shot of me and the sleek new baby. I'm normally a kelly and birkin lover, but couldn't resist the yummy colour! The PB looks fairly sleek (this is the new medium size) but has an incredible tardis like capacity. I managed to get everything that was in my JPG shoulder birkin/diaper bag inside this little whippet! So happy :yahoo:

Attachments

• L1030275-1.jpg
    L1030275-1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 241
O
M
G

Congratulations

What leather is that please???? It looks like epsom, but the color is so deep for epsom... this is gorgeous and I feel that I must have something in raisin immediately or I will just shrivel up. Like a raisin, kinda......

That is Epsom! The colour is so saturated it changes shades with the light and looks almost black in a dark room... Now I'm lusting after a birkin in raisin as well... And to think just yesterday I was just giving my hubby a earful for excessive consumption of his premier cru raisins - maybe I should get a t-shirt and write HYPOCRITE on it in raisin jus :smile:

and one modeling shot of me and the sleek new baby. I'm normally a kelly and birkin lover, but couldn't resist the yummy colour! The PB looks fairly sleek (this is the new medium size) but has an incredible tardis like capacity. I managed to get everything that was in my JPG shoulder birkin/diaper bag inside this little whippet! So happy :yahoo:

U squeezed everything from your JPG in there??? Wow!! That's amazing!!!!:nuts:

That is Epsom! The colour is so saturated it changes shades with the light and looks almost black in a dark room... Now I'm lusting after a birkin in raisin as well... And to think just yesterday I was just giving my hubby a earful for excessive consumption of his premier cru raisins - maybe I should get a t-shirt and write HYPOCRITE on it in raisin jus :smile:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

And wow! What a gorgeous bag. I'd be willing to wear a "hypocrite" t-shirt for that one, too.