Anyone have a picture of a teak colored Sienna??

I think it's "espresso", like the drink, not "expresso" which is what my daughter would say when she was little and wanted to go in the fast lane!! It's a yummy, smooth leather. The teak color that I've seen seems to be a heavily distressed/pebbled leather.

Teak and Espresso definitely not the same. The Espresso is smooth and rish. The Teak is.....well....ugly IMO. I bought a Teak Frankie when the color first came out and got rid of it promptly. The color was dull and the strangest dirty brown wirh a hint of green in it? Just very strange. And any Teak bag they made was pebbled. Teak came out the same time the Bourbon and Raisin Siennas did.

Here's a pic from Bag/Borrow. It's quite ugly and I actually think this picture is more flattering than it really is..

6969_z.jpg

Are all the pebbled Siennas like that?

And Lexie - what? Another Avatar???? ;):heart:

The Teak seemed to have a more streaky kind of distressing while the bourbons, blacks, raisins, had a more pebbled look. I've never wanted a pebbled one because they seem to look roughed up or rugged look. I had the Bourbon one for like 5 minutes once. I knew it wasn't for me. But some people love them.
I had the Teak Frankie and it was horrid. I sold it and got a Bourbon that was so nice.

And you Missy, change your Avatar quite alot too? Am I not allowed? LOL Or should the Kooba Queen only have Koobas in her Avatar? If so....I'll have to relinquish the title. Anyone want it?

The Teak seemed to have a more streaky kind of distressing while the bourbons, blacks, raisins, had a more pebbled look. I've never wanted a pebbled one because they seem to look roughed up or rugged look. I had the Bourbon one for like 5 minutes once. I knew it wasn't for me. But some people love them.

And you Missy, change your Avatar quite alot too? Am I not allowed? LOL Or should the Kooba Queen only have Koobas in her Avatar? If so....I'll have to relinquish the title. Anyone want it?

I think you should have whatever you like you sweet sweetie! After all, the little lady in my avatar is me!!! :wlae:
(I didn't really offend you, did I????????? :sad:)

Offend me??? I just wish you could hear the inflection in my posts. I have a dry sense of humor and everything I saw (most times) is tongue in cheek. I have this thing where I really hate to type so I am blunt and to the point most times and am not real descriptive because it means more typing.

I was laughing calling you Missy. Sarcasm, ya know? And thank you...I will change my avatar whenever I feel like it :lol: