Anyone with photos wearing a Prada gauffre hobo?

ilove2shop

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
I did a search, but didn't seem to find a photo of someone actually modelling the bag. Forgive me if I have overlooked a photo that is already here, but if not.... would someone please mind posting a modelling pic of the Prada Gauffre Hobo? Not the nylon, but the leather version is the bag that I am lusting after. Had a gauffre E/W satchel, but for some reason just didn't bond with it, but loved the color and the rouching..... maybe the hobo style would be better for me, but I would love to see it on someone as I don't have a boutique near me. You know the story! :smile: Thank-you in advance! :heart:

I know that Pursegrrl has this bag, but I can't find a modeling photo that she's posted. You could pm her and ask for a picture?

There's a whole thread at the top of the Prada forum dedicated to Gauffres.

http://forum.purseblog.com/prada-and-miu-miu/show-us-your-gauffres-gals-100118.html

Thank-you Prada Psycho, but I did check here, might have overlooked, but didn't seem to find a photo of one actually being worn. That visual of it being worn seems to help so much when trying to imagine a bag in real life, although maybe the lack of photo is the purse god's trying to tell me something.... :lecture: Can you say " I N T E R V E N T I O N " :P

I know that Pursegrrl has this bag, but I can't find a modeling photo that she's posted. You could pm her and ask for a picture?

Oh gosh thanks for thinking of me! :heart:

I'm so sorry I haven't posted a modeling photo...I've been a bit MIA lately with a ton of stuff going on...hopefully you've found a few pix so you can get your gauffre too :graucho: