YAHOO!!! Ban is BROKEN!! and...No REGRETS!!

snosno

Sep 17, 2006
Hello all!!

I purposely put myself on a ban earlier this year in January because I was hurting my wallet so much last year...so I haven't done much posting since....although I love reading all your posts...the temptation was just too high... So, I was pretty much out of the loop of what's been happening in CHANEL~land till last night! I signed on tpf...came into chanel forum....and all the new goodies you have been posting made me droooool :drool:.... SO! Little Miss SnoSno went to the mall....*innocently* just to BROWSE... when... I saw IT!!! The bag I have been lusting over...but never found in that color....well not in this area at least. Hence... I broke my purse ban.. which lasted a good year ALMOST...since my last purchase was in Dec.

So....I'll shut up now..and show yall my BEAUTY... it's tdf in rl. :graucho:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first picture was my last purchases made in Dec. '06
*Jumbo Black Patent* and *Jumbo White Caviar*

The Fourth picture is my patent jumbo in front of my new one...just shows how much larger it is~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And today's lovely surprise.... :nuts:
Cream/White The Expandable Flap Bag....so YUMMY!

...I know I did a oopsy in breaking the ban...but... help me justify my purchase!! hahaha

Attachments

• chanel 014.jpg
    chanel 014.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 620
  • cc 024.jpg
    cc 024.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 601
  • cc 028.jpg
    cc 028.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 578
  • cc 038.jpg
    cc 038.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 585
  • cc 036.jpg
    cc 036.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 554
I give you credit for BEING on a ban almost 9 months!:tup: I can't even last a day. Sometimes you have to break a ban for a special something and this is it! LOVE!!

How pretty!!
I'm on purse ban myself, not by choice, my BF just put me on one. So probably in May 2008 I'll be able to go chanel shopping again!
I'm proud of you that you can stay away from TPF, beause for some reason I can't!! There is so much eye candy overhere:girlsigh:
Anyway, that purse looks hot! And i love that white jumbo!! Congrats!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love your collection here! They are all so gorgeous:tup:

Congrats:yahoo:

Enjoy them with gd health;)

:woohoo:May I first applaud you for keeping your ban for so long!! Well done girl!
And as for breaking it, with THAT bag, there is absolutely no going wrong there. It's TDF! I love those expandables and keep drooling over whoever posts their new ones.. I think it will be a classic one..
CONGRATS!!