anyone looking for a LIMITED EDITION wallet??

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
so awhile back I posted about this beautiful wallet that was on the Japan website. Well I had called 888 and was told that the only color available was for brass/khaki/mahogany. Well I actually found the pink one pictured below this past week. I'm not sure if they can ship or exactly how it works but for anyone looking specifically for this pink one, the DFS Galleria in Waikiki, HI has this one in the Coach section on the second floor. The cost is $348 but it is limited edition and soooo pretty IRL.

40850_d1.jpg

That wallet is gorgeous!

I'm not sure if all pieces that coordinate with that wallet are considered limited edition but here they are...:P

Attachments

• 11299.jpg
    11299.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 11301.jpg
    11301.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 40844.jpg
    40844.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 40851.jpg
    40851.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 71
so awhile back I posted about this beautiful wallet that was on the Japan website. Well I had called 888 and was told that the only color available was for brass/khaki/mahogany. Well I actually found the pink one pictured below this past week. I'm not sure if they can ship or exactly how it works but for anyone looking specifically for this pink one, the DFS Galleria in Waikiki, HI has this one in the Coach section on the second floor. The cost is $348 but it is limited edition and soooo pretty IRL.

40850_d1.jpg

Sooooooooooo cute!! But there's no way I'd pay that price for it!! And yes, our Hawaii Coach prices are marked up by 20%... Welcome to our world! *lol* But I do like the fact that the outlet is two minutes from my parents house. Hehe.