For all you RED and WHITE bbag owners...

havanese_pls

Oh what a DAY!!!
Aug 15, 2006
Hi, Ladies.

I'm itching to get a red AND white bbag, but I can't decide on the style. Currently I have two twiggy's , one city, day and first. I'm wonder since red is such a bright and poppy color maybe I should get it in the first style, but I haven't seen too many. I was also thinking of getting the red with GGH, maybe in the day style. For the white bbag I was leaning towards the first style as well. I'm kind of scared to get a bbag in white because I'm afraid I'll dirty it up real fast, but I really, really really want one.

Love to hear your thoughts and suggestions :graucho:.

I vote for a white brief maybe with GH if ur feeling it?? I just love love love the style..I have it in truffle
And in red ,a first would sure be very cool..I dunno were ur from but I saw a red first at a store in Verona/Italy 2 weeks ago

I love reds and whites too. I initially bought a white city but I decided that I will mostly use white for nice outfits to go out to dinner. I didn't want a city for that so I got a first instead. I also like the red firsts as a nice pop of color to an otherwise neutral outfit. I know you can find tomato firsts out there still if you look. Barney's NY on Madison avenue had one a couple of weeks ago that was gorgeous.

Oulaliscious I never thought of the brief style, but now you've got me thinking. I'll have to go and look for picture's in this style. If I remember correctly though isn't the brief on the bigger side? I'm barely 5'0. A red first would look totally hot wouldn't it!!

purplekicks I see great minds think alike :P.

Allisonfaye that's exactly what I was thinking. As the bag is white I probably wouldn't want to use it as my everyday bag, but for special occasion for sure!

oo_let_me_see me too!! Decisions, decisions!!

Nanaz I'm definitely leaning towards this one and maybe going with a white accessory...money wallet, clutch, etc.

I got a tomato Giant Part-Time with SGH. I think it is beautiful (don't we all think our babies are beautiful :yes:?). Because it is bright, it looks big. If you are concerned about getting a big, or big looking bag, then the First is a good choice. For me, the First would be too small.

anufangava I think that's going to be my next purchase than something white...I have to learn to pace myself with these bbags :nuts:.

jburgh did you post pictures a couple days ago? Because I remember seeing a gorgeous, tomato part-time with SGH and I seriously was drooling on my computer :drool:. I think that picture was what made me want a red bbag so badly.

kittenslingerie If only I could get both...oh I'm so indecisive!!!

addicted ali thank you for the suggestion, I'm so indecisive right now...argh...I think at this point it'll depend on the store I go to and their availability of colors and leather. Who know what I'll fall in love with then:P...