Tano Stocks n Bonadage

clueless hubby

Sep 15, 2007
MY wife has been wanting a Tano Stocks n Bondage bag and since her birthday is coming up I thought it would be a good gift. I have looked everywhere and can not find them, does anyone know where I can get one? Please Help me!!!! thanks!

Hi clueless hubby!

Im sorry to tell you that Tano recently cancelled that bag for Fall. The store in the link above doesnt have the accurate information- the bag is not due in by 9/10 as stated; the Eta was originally 9/30, but it has now been cancelled altogether. Unfortunately no one will be getting it!

Tano made a limited run of stocks n bondage this past Spring in a different range of colors- the chances are slim that you will be able to track one down at this point, but you can try! You could email [email protected] for the names of a few retailers that received the bag back in May and start making some phone calls- that's the best advice I can give you. You can PM me if you have more questions.

-Alexandra

That's too bad- -I was excited to see on Tano's website that the stocks n bondage bag would be coming out in fall colors. I was holding out for one in cinnamon brown or port wine!

Here are a couple websites that appear to have the bag in stock from the previous season. I have never ordered from these sites so I don't know anything about their customer service.

www.thatsourbag.com
www.bowregards.com

That's Our Bag is legit - they are rather helpful if you email them. I am not sure about bowregards so I can't help you there. But I have ordered a bag from them and I got it really quickly.

I don't know what the etiquette here is, and if I'm out of line delete this post.

We are real people selling real products, primarily in our stores in Tuscaloosa and Orange Beach. We just have a limited amount of items on our website, but if they show up on the website, they are in stock. I have the site set up to hide items once they are out of stock, nothing frustrates me more than ordering something and getting a backorder notice.

As far as customer service, I'll just say we try to take care of customers like we like to be treated when we order something online.