HELP me find this purse :-(

jennylove

Sep 13, 2007
I am looking for a raspberry heart tiny or regular tassel tote.
I called Dooney and Bourke and they told me the stopped making them. I even checked ebay they only had the white one. I want the pink one so bad. Anyone have any ideas on what i can do to find it?

Description: Raspberry heart tassel tote
They supposedly stoped making the heart collection

I REALLY WANT THIS PURSE!:sad:

Have you tried calling some of the outlets? I'm not very familiar with D&B, so I don't know how long ago they stopped making it or if there's a chance, but it might be worth a try. The only other suggestion i Have to is to check consignment shops and keep an eye out on ebay. Good luck!

thanks and yah i called and she said they dont make them anymore. I almost cried because i have a couple of dooney purses but this is the one i really wanted and i never got it and they stoped making them. :sad: I will search EVERYWHERE lol

Hi! Im just asking if you can help me find a bag too!!!

I'm looking for the Chanel purse released for Valentines day a couple of years ago. I just saw Mischa Barton with it on the OC, and I'd really like it!!!

It's pale pink, with a chain made of hearts. i've had a look on eBay, but i can't find it anywhere!!! Got any ideas? I really need help!

xxxxxx

Hi! Im just asking if you can help me find a bag too!!!

I'm looking for the Chanel purse released for Valentines day a couple of years ago. I just saw Mischa Barton with it on the OC, and I'd really like it!!!

It's pale pink, with a chain made of hearts. i've had a look on eBay, but i can't find it anywhere!!! Got any ideas? I really need help!

xxxxxx

Welcome to the forum! You could post your question to the Chanel forum. There are many Chanel experts. You may find help from there.